Monday, May 10, 2010

Women's World

How Women Test Men And Why


Why women have to test men?

SimpWhy Women Test  Menle, They want to know how you react, express, control & manage a situation. Most women strongly believes that guys always have a second thought about everything (Yes we do!). But, We fake few of our original characters and keeps our face smiling even she wastes hours of time in make-ups.

They ask series of questions like “How do you like my dress?”

“How do I look today?”

“Am I looking fat?”

Test Situation #1

She says : “Oh., My grand ma got sick. Will you come at evening and drop me in her place? I want to take care of her today!”

Kart’s Insight: It is not about you to pickup and drop her in grand ma’s place. It is really about, If you concern about her family members or not.

How to Pass?: Buy some fruits & something that may be useful for her grandma.

Test Situation #2

She says: “You know? This is the same place that John(her ex) was proposed me”

Kart’s Insight: She may be testing you that, If you are in doubt with her and her ex. Or, She may just want to see your facial expression.

How to Pass?: You need be get serious instantly & move away from that place. I am sure, She will come to you and ask sorry.

Test Situation #3

She says: Am I looking fat?

Kart’s Insight: She wants to know if you concern about her slightly “Over Weighted” body or not? She may be trying to workout

How to Pass?: “Yes” is the truth. She really want an answer “No” from you. But you have to say Yes + No like below., “I think your workouts are making you slim & sexy.. If you keep doing those workouts then you will become a model within a month” .. This is absolutely a positive and encouraging answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment