Monday, May 10, 2010

Will you be my Boyfriend / Girlfriend


Dear ................ ,

We have been good friends for a long time now, and we have come to trust one another with
secrets we wouldn't dare anyone else. You never judge or criticize, and that means a lot to me.
Neither of us would do anything to harm our friendship. I would feel pretty lonely if I didn't have
your shoulder to lean on. That's why I might have been acting differently lately. It's because I
have been been bothered (in a good way) by some mixed feelings.
I want us to be best friends more than anything, but my heart seems to want more. I have come
to feel an attraction to you that goes beyond friendship, but I've been afraid to tell you because I
don't know how you would react. But then I realized that, if we CAN tell each other everything, then
I can tell you this... that my feelings for you have grown into something too strong to ignore.If you
don't feel the same attraction I do, that will be OK. We will always be friends. But if you DO feel
something for me, then don't we owe it to ourselves to explore the possibilities?
Let's talk soon, OK?

Your Friend

1 comment: